Episode 37: Social Media Strategy
- Do you have one? Do you need one?
We are talking about social media strategy, that thing that we have on our phones that necessary evil. That tool that gives us a headache, that thing that often gets us down rabbit holes that we never intended to go down?
We are going to talk about Myths and Truths, and how we can wrap our head around this mindset of using social media for our businesses.
"Think about ways that you can create sustainable strategy in your business."
Discussed in this Episode...
Social Media Myths:
- You don’t need to be on social media in order to grow your business
- You do not have to be on all the platforms
- You do not have to spend hours and hours on your social media platforms in order to see results
- You do not have to “dance”
Social Media Truths:
- Your belief and attitude towards social media will translate into your posts
- You don’t have to show up the same as everyone else does. (just play with the platforms favorite “toys”)
- Consistency & sustainability is essential to your social media strategy. (try batching)
- Use your social media strategy to build authority and connect to your ideal audience
- Always have a Call to Action (cta)
More about Lani Jackson:
Lani is a mom to 6 kids, and wife to her husband of 15 years. She survives on caffeine, laughing with her kids, cooking in the kitchen, hiding in the pantry eating chocolate, and helping other women know they are not alone in the chaos of motherhood & their entrepreneur journey.
She is a Clarity & Strategy Coach for mom entrepreneurs! Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still bring consistent monthly income. Her mission is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of consistent monthly income, flexibility, and freedom.