Ep. 78 Why you need Relationship Marketing as your #1 business strategy
with Lani Jackson
If you struggle with marketing yourself or your products, feel like making sales offers is spammy & icky, or you just can’t figure out why no one seems to want your product or service, then you need a Relationship Marketing Strategy!
Relationship marketing is a marketing approach that creates authentic connections, produces opportunities for offers, and grows a long-term, actionable plan for finding & nurturing your ideal clients, and generates conversations & relationships that CONVERT to sales & customers with ease!
“I’m not stressed about whether or not you buy from me. Because I know if you trust me and you can see how I’m invested in your business and you and your success.
When you’re ready and, Who you need. Next lesson, next level help from me. And for your business, you’re going to come to me. ”
Discussed in this Episode...
Listen as Lani shares:
What is Relationship Marketing??
- It is a marketing approach that creates authentic connections
- Produces opportunities for offers
- Grows long term
- Generates conversations and relationships that convert to sales and customers
Why is it so important?
- It’s an ACTUAL plan for finding and nurturing your ideal clients.
Why does Relationship Marketing work?
- It takes the know, like, and trust factor to the next level!
- They like the feeling that you generate when you interact
- They trust that you have listened to their pain points and have a solution that’s in their best interest
- Showing up, being intentional with understanding leads to a real relationship
How do we do this Strategy?
- Mindset, Operations, Movement
- What do we think about our strategy? Believe, this strategy is going to work for you.
- How do we show up in this sustainably?
- How is this going to grow my business and make it happen? How am I going to make it happen?
What are the important questions you need answers to?
- Where are your people? Do you know where your people hang out?
- What’s their pain points? What do they want? Be specific!
What you’re trying to do with Relationship Marketing is to start a conversation and keep asking questions. Follow up. Become a conversationalist. Because conversations create relationships!
Remember! Practice, practice, practice…… You will get better at conversations with each one you have. Conversations lead to relationships that then lead to customers!
And finally, don’t be overwhelmed with Relationship Marketing. Start with one conversation today!
More about Lani:
Lani is a mom to 6 kids, and wife to her husband of 15 years. She survives on caffeine, laughing with her kids, cooking in the kitchen, hiding in the pantry eating chocolate, and helping other women know they are not alone in the chaos of motherhood & their entrepreneur journey.
She is a Clarity & Strategy Coach for mom entrepreneurs! Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still bring consistent monthly income. Her mission is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of consistent monthly income, flexibility, and freedom.