Ep. 85 How to build confidence in your business and yourself
with Lani Jackson
We’re gonna be talking this week about confidence and how to get confident in yourself, in your business, in showing up, in doing sales and promoting yourself. How do you get confident enough to try to stand out in this sea of many millions of people on the internet and even in person.
If somebody asks you what you do, or what you offer, how do you build confidence in yourself and in your business?
“Embrace your unique story and the person that you are today, not the person you are gonna be when you’re perfect in looks or certifications, or whatever experience…
Don’t wait for all of that. Start now. Start now!”
Discussed in this Episode...
Listen as Lani shares:
Why is confidence important to making sales?
- If you don’t have the confidence to show up and say what you do, you’re not going to to it
How do you get confidence?
- It takes Practice
- It’s not instant
- Testing and failing
- You might get nervous
- It takes showing up and doing it in a small way over and over again
- You have to have small goals
- The win is doing the action
- It takes Understanding Ourselves
- Why is it making you feel uncomfortable?
- You have to be able to see yourselves and where you are getting stuck
- Step back and dissect the situation
- Make it easier for yourself to get to where you want to be
- Don’t try to jump from where you are now to 5 steps ahead
- Self lead yourself
- To the goal that you have
- The confidence level that you desire
- No one knows the capabilities that you have for sure but YOU
- Baby steps are still steps!
- It takes Being Aligned with Your Inner Self
- Are you not feeling confident about something?
- Is it because it really isn’t something that you align with truly?
- Maybe you don’t want to show up this way because
- It’s not who you are
- It’s not the person you are
- It’s not who you want to be
- It’s not the place you want to be in
- The reason you are not confident could be because you are not aligned
- Is what you are doing aligned with your vision?
- Go with your gut
Embrace your uniqueness and your story
- Do you have a fear of being judged?
- Are you worried about
- Feeling like an imposter
- Think you should loose weight first
- Feeling ugly, unkept, or messy
- Camera isn’t great
- Background is messy
Do you compare yourself to others?
- You are only ever going to be YOU
- You are unique
- Your story is going to attract a different audience than others
Stop trying to be Pinterest perfect
- Stop comparing your
- Body to ‘theirs’
- House to their house
- Chaos in the background to their organization
- Be you
- Be authentic
- Stop putting so much pressure on yourself to be perfect
Practice what you want to be able to do
- What do you need in order to be able to do that thing?
- Get very confident and clear on
- Your ‘I help statement’
- What you do
- Get feed back from your family and friends
You have to get confident with yourself if you want to
- Scale your business
- See the income that you want
- Impact client’s lives
- Impact your family’s lives
- Have financial freedom
- All of the things you are dreaming of
If you’re interested in getting support with this kind of confidence level – DM me the word CONFIDENCE
Learn more about Empowered to Profit M.O.R.E. Empowered to Profit – Lani Jackson Coaching
Book a fitting call to chat about Empowered to Profit M.O.R.E.
More about Lani:
Lani is a mom to 6 kids, and wife to her husband of 15 years. She survives on caffeine, laughing with her kids, cooking in the kitchen, hiding in the pantry eating chocolate, and helping other women know they are not alone in the chaos of motherhood & their entrepreneur journey.
She is a Clarity & Strategy Coach for mom entrepreneurs! Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still bring consistent monthly income. Her mission is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of consistent monthly income, flexibility, and freedom.