Ep. 79 How is Self Leadership vital for business success
with Lani Jackson
Are you ready to see the results you really want? Self Leadership is the skill you need to develop! I could give you strategy after strategy. I could give you tools. I could give you resources. I could give you examples. I could give you plug and plays. I could give you templates, BUT…
The success that you truly want, and that could be potential with all of those resources I just listed above is going to be tenfold and more, if you can learn the skill of self-leadership.
Because self-leadership is a game changer piece that sets apart those that are moving fast and moving intentionally, and moving!
Listen in to learn more
“If you can develop this self-leadership and understand yourself on a deeper level and have more self-discipline involved, and have more self awareness involved, and give yourself that responsibility…
I’m so excited for you because I just know, I know what that’s going to do for you. It’s going to explode you in the best possible way. It’s going to remove more overwhelm. It’s going to remove more stuck feelings. It’s going to break you through that plato.”
Discussed in this Episode...
Listen as Lani shares:
What is Self Leadership?
- Self-leadership is an ability you develop to lead yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- It is something that you can develop. It is a skill. It is not something we’re all born naturally with.
- It is something that we have to work at. It doesn’t just happen without intention.
- It’s an ability you develop to lead yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals.
What does Self Leadership require?
- Knowing and understanding yourself
- Knowing who you are and where you want to go
- Knowing what you want to accomplish
What it’s going to take to create personal impressions, professional goals, and to be able to take that next step?
How do you self lead?
- Discover your personal values
- What lights you up?
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- What is important to you?
- What makes you successful?
- Clarify your vision
- Make it more specific for you
- What is my vision for profitability?
- What is my vision for the time that I want to be working?
- What is my vision for freedom that I want to create for my family?
- Beyond just the dollar amount, what is it that I want?
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Know what you are good at and what you’re not good at
- Do you know what you’re good at?
- Do you know where your strong suits are?
- Do you know where your weaknesses are?
What impact is self leading going to make on my business?
- Is this going to help?
- How is this going to help me grow my business?
Why this is going to produce radical results?
- Because you’re going to be taking strategic, realized actions
- You’re going to really understand yourself and realize that you do it because you’re good at it
- Your personal values are all aligned with this action
More about Lani:
Lani is a mom to 6 kids, and wife to her husband of 15 years. She survives on caffeine, laughing with her kids, cooking in the kitchen, hiding in the pantry eating chocolate, and helping other women know they are not alone in the chaos of motherhood & their entrepreneur journey.
She is a Clarity & Strategy Coach for mom entrepreneurs! Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still bring consistent monthly income. Her mission is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of consistent monthly income, flexibility, and freedom.