Ep. 81 5 Trello Boards *Systems* every Mom Entrepreneur Needs
with Lani Jackson
A practical way for processes and systems is by using Trello Boards. There are five boards, or systems that can be a game changer and every mom entrepreneur needs to have them. The organization that Trello provides is a much needed addition to any business big or small.
Take back some of that brain space that has been jammed up from all the different ‘To Do’ lists that have been floating around and getting lost in your mind. Handing over all those nagging thoughts to Trello allows you to be clear headed and ready to take on your day and setting you up for success!
“I love it because whatever you update on your laptop or computer also gets updated onto your phone. You’re carrying your phone around with you.
This is amazing for when you get inspiration on the road or at the park. Maybe I’m walking through the grocery store aisle and I have a brilliant idea for a piece of content next week, I can put in in my Trello board!”
Discussed in this Episode...
Listen as Lani shares:
What is Trello?
- A project management system
- It’s online
- There’s an app for your phone
- Can use it anywhere
Why you need it
- Helps keep you organized
- Everything is in one place
- Can be accessed from anywhere
- Tracks your strategy
- Confirms your progress
The 5 boards you need to start today
- Board 1: A Weekly Plan
- Keeps you on time
- Clears up some brain space
- Prepares you to take on the week
- Keeps projects on time
- Board 2: Content Planning
- You can repurpose your content
- Keeps all the content you create in one place
- Allows you to plan out your content posting
- Allows for quickly getting content out
- Board 3: Lead Tracking
- Allows for tracking your conversations in one place
- Reminds you to follow up
- Helps you build relationships
- Board 4: Product or Service Board
- Keeps everything you offer in one spot
- Keeps all your ideas in one place
- Allows you to quickly duplicate modules
- Keeps your notes and outlines together for quick reference
- Board 5: Vision Planning and Resource Board
- A place to envision things and set goals
- What you want to accomplish
- A place to add resources
- A list of referrals for quick reference
There are different systems but the point is to USE them!
More about Lani:
Lani is a mom to 6 kids, and wife to her husband of 15 years. She survives on caffeine, laughing with her kids, cooking in the kitchen, hiding in the pantry eating chocolate, and helping other women know they are not alone in the chaos of motherhood & their entrepreneur journey.
She is a Clarity & Strategy Coach for mom entrepreneurs! Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still bring consistent monthly income. Her mission is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of consistent monthly income, flexibility, and freedom.